Monday, December 28, 2009

SUGARPIE HONEYBUNCH . TREY SONGZ


Trigga sexes up the cover of Honey Magazine!


Honey Mag got up close & personal with @SongzYuuup, asking him questions about his sexuality, comparisons & of course Robert 'Piss On You' Kelly!



HONEY - Why do women love you?

TREY - I’m a lovable guy. You don’t think so? I’m confident. That exudes. Women like men who are confident. I’m humble and I was raised by women so I know what women like. 

HONEY asked Trey about opening up to his fans
TREY - I do, but I can’t give my whole life to my fans. Then the mystique is gone. If you know everything about someone, why would you continue to pursue that person?….that’s a part of any artistry. There has to be a mystique. In order for women to want me and kids to think I’m the coolest and men to want to be me, there has to be something about me that’s ‘wow.’ If you get rid of the ‘wow’ who cares?

Check out the full interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment